Have you been curious about the health and wellness coaching field and whether it is a good fit for you?
Consider this. Do you:
- Enjoy helping others create better health and well-being in their lives?
- Like the entrepreneurial lifestyle?
- Prefer to set your own hours and work schedule?
- Live a healthy lifestyle (or would like to) and encourage, educate and support others to do the same?
- Want to decide when and how long you vacation each year?
- Like the challenge of setting your own goals and a plan for achieving them?
- Enjoy the support and camaraderie of like-minded holistic health practitioners, yet want to call all the shots and be in charge of your own business?
- Want to create your own authentic brand, yet learn the ropes from mentors you like and trust?
- Would like support in creating programming for clients to achieve better health in mind, body, and spirit? Or better yet, have scientifically designed ‘done for you’ programs to offer your clients?
- Want to be in charge of who you work with and what causes you support?
- Want the opportunity to leave a legacy by the work you do today?
If you said yes to a number of the questions above, then a business as a health and wellness coach may be just what you’ve been looking for. By working together, we work smarter, not harder, enjoying many “done for you” programs such as health assessments, sugar busting, weight loss, and digestion and detox protocols with proven success. Yet we have all the freedom to create an authentic and meaningful brand without needing to be an expert in everything. Just keep showing up, speak your truth, be yourself, and learn right along with your clients. WellPro International is an obvious choice for coaching people into their healthiest lives. This program is designed by women with the skill, expertise, and multiple 6 figure success.
Get in touch for a consultation to see if it is well-suited for you.
Who created this program?
Dr. Karen Wolfe and Dr. Deb Kern are the founders of WellPRO International. Between them they have a combined 75 years of professional experience in the health and wellness coaching field.
About Dr. Karen Wolfe
Dr. Karen Wolfe is an Australian physician, entrepreneur, Healthy Lifestyle Coach, author, and international speaker. Dr. Karen was born in Sydney Australia and graduated from Sydney University with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and completed a Master’s Degree in Psychology from National University in California.
Dr. Karen worked initially in Australia as a family physician. She spoke on many panels regarding health care reform and was selected to attend the Executive Management School with the Australian Government. She later spent eight years in the administration of national health care, wellness and senior programs in her role as the Medical Director of the Australian Government Health Service.Dr. Karen moved to the United States in 1991 and began her wellness career in corporate wellness. She assisted companies and school districts reduce health care costs by customizing wellness pro¬grams to improve the health and well-being of employees. She later became certified as a Mindful Coach and went on to become the National Mindful Coaching Instructor. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is a long time faculty member of the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine. She is a Trustee of the National Wellness Institute and in 2007 was inducted into the Service and Leadership Circle as recognition of her contributions to the field of wellness. Her greatest professional passions are the areas of stress, preventative nutrition and life balance.
Dr. Karen is the author of seven books which include Is Your Lifestyle KiIling You?, From Stress to Strength, Medicine from the Inside Out and Create the Body Your Soul Desires. She is an interna-tional speaker on stress management, wellness and nutrition. She has been a speaker for high profile groups such as Young Presidents’ Organization, Philippine International Physician Symposium, PIMCO, Allianz Global Investors and The National Association of Women Business Owners. Dr. Karen cares that her audience understand and apply the principles she teaches and her presentations often include demonstrations and participation that bring personal meaning to her audience members.
About Dr. Deb Kern
Dr. Deb Kern is a health scientist and entrepreneur who dares people to live in harmony with the wisdom of their bodies. This conviction was inspired by her pioneering research showing that mind/body integrated approaches to exercise are more effective at reducing anxiety than conventional approaches to exercise.
This discovery stimulated Dr. Kern to go deeper. Her search has included studying and practicing:
- Herbal medicine while living with indigenous women in the rainforest of Costa Rica
- Yogic lifestyle while living on an ashram
- Nia – a cardiovascular exercise that blends movements from the martial arts, dance, body integration therapies and yoga
- Ayurveda – the ancient healing system from India
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy – a body mind therapy
- Formerly the Executive Director of Lifestyle Enrichment at the prestigious Lake Austin Spa Resort, Dr. Kern is an internationally acclaimed speaker on mind/body/spirit health.
- She is the author of “Everyday Wellness for Women” and co-author of “Create the Body Your Soul Desires: The Friendship Solution to Weight, Energy and Sexuality”
- Her years of practice as a nurse, health educator, personal trainer, yoga and Nia teacher and yoga therapist have given her lifestyle insights not found in books.
- She has become very aware that when people live their lives disconnected from their bodies’ messages, they not only miss out on the wisdom of their bodies and opportunities to heal emotional issues, but they are also more likely to experience stress and dis-ease. When they pay attention and take action, “miraculous” changes can occur.
- Dr. Kern studied Nursing at Vanderbilt University and received a B.A. and an M.B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin. She received a Ph.D. in Health Sciences from Texas Woman’s University in Denton, TX. She is a Black Belt Nia Teacher, 500 hour RYT, certified Integral Hatha Yoga Instructor, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist and Mindful Change Coach. She is a Trustee of the National Wellness Institute and in 2006 was inducted into the National Wellness Institute Service and Leadership Circle as recognition of her contributions to the field of wellness.