Melissa Schmalenberger founded I Did It in 2007 with the goal of helping clients find more time in their lives by becoming more organized. An attorney and mother since 1993, Melissa has focused the last 16 years on finding a system to balance her work, volunteer and family commitments to make time for what is most important to her: time with her family. Melissa has a natural gift for “creating order” and enjoys sharing her gift with others to help them create order in their own lives. In her blog she will share tips and ideas to help you gain more order in your life through making some simple and easy changes.
- Self-Honesty: The Courage to Be Me by Fertility Goddess, Sue Dumais
- Finding Nurturing Within: How Self-Care Can Revolutionize Your Life, A Telegathering with Dr Christiane Northrup
- The Brighter Side of Envy by Passion Goddess, Kate Northrup
- Fiesta Time! By Culinary Goddess Sara Watson
- Never Giving Up ~ Goddess Shahin Urias